Migration to SharePoint
Demand for migration to Microsoft SharePoint continues to grow, as the platform becomes the standard for organizations seeking a centralized knowledge repository and collaborative workspace.
SharePoint as unified platform
Consolidating enterprise-wide assets into a single Microsoft SharePoint repository increases efficiency and improves collaboration. Skyce team can help you porting your data to SharePoint from various sources like DBMS (Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Access, Sql Server, Lotus, Firebird), file system or already deployed web sites.
After implementing a content management system in SharePoint and migrating content into it, previous systems can be switched off often saving significant amounts on maintenance and preventing the build of unmanaged content in these redundant systems.
Microsoft SharePoint top benefits
- Provides a simple and consistent user experience
- Boosts employee productivity by simplifying everyday business activities
- Cut costs with a unified infrastructure
- Simplify organization-wide access to both structured and unstructured information
- Allows you to share work from a central place
- Provides revision control and access control in the document library
- Allows you to create reports on a regular basis all through the organization
- Helps you to control the complete business processes of a company
- Single, integrated platform to manage intranet, extranet, and internet applications
- Provides search element to find the necessary information and data within a short span of time